1. THE OFFICIAL CUNARD LINE, PRINCESS CRUISES AND P&O CRUISES TRANSFER SERVICE The ship will make every effort to wait for you in the event of any unforseen delays to your coach journey. Since the service started in 2001, we have never missed a sailing!
2. PREFERENTIAL PORT ACCESS Before and after your cruise, your Cruise Connect vehicle will always have the closest and most convenient parking location at the port.
3. UK CALL CENTRE From 08:30 am to 06:00 pm, Monday to Friday, and 09:00 am to 04:00pm on Saturdays. CRUISE CONNECT: 0843 3742246
4. NATIONWIDE TRANSFER SERVICE From Bolton to Bristol and Glasgow to Grimsby, there are 50 collection / drop-off points in the UK.
5. MODERN VEHICLES All vehicles are clean, comfortable, safe and have been risk assessed in line with the Federation of Tour Operators (FTO) land transportation guidelines.
6. DISABLED ACCESS Wheelchair access is available at all collection /drop-off points. Please advise the Cruise Connect team during the booking process.
7. EXPERIENCED COACH TRAVEL PARTNER Cruise Connect has been operating since 2001 and has successfully connected thousands of passengers with their cruise ship.